Reservations & Deposit
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to HOLD your puppy and applied towards the balance. (see link below)
Reservation deposits are held and transferable to other pups, dogs or litters for up to one year or 12 months only - Buyer's Agreement & Contract located at the bottom of this page.
Each Pups comes with:
- 24 Month Health Guarantee
- Prepaid AKC registration (limited or Full) *Subjective to litter
- Lifetime Breeder Support
- Tail and dewclaws cropped/docked
- Discounted basic obedience training package
- UTD vaccinations & worming / Vet health checked
- Optional Ear cropping (additional $350)
- Optional Microchip (additional $50)
Balance of pup should be paid by check or cash on or before pick up or before ear cropping at 6-7 weeks of age. If balance needs to be paid by credit card on Paypal...please add 4.2% for processing fees.
(By placing a deposit or reservation you are by law agreeing to our Puppy Contract below)
- Puppy PRICES average $1500-$2000 for companions (companions are limited registration / spay or neuter contract) and $2000-$2500 for breeder, working or show prospect (Full registration)
- (Restrictions may apply / Companion Only / Limited Registration)
- Co-Ownerships on special pups/Adult dogs available
- Shipping available World-wide (ground & air)
You can make your deposit here
**Credit Card Deposit**
(Fee is charged by PayPal and is subject to change without notice)
Adults and Puppies Currently Available
Adults and Puppies Currently Available
We have several adult dogs and puppies available, call for more information. Our retired dogs are re-homed spayed or neutered. Other older dogs or puppies can be purchased under co-ownerships or spay/neuter contracts at discount prices.
Puppy Contract Agreement (Updated 11/30/2017)
Buyer’s full name and information will be listed on the AKC Litter Record for validation of sale and Signature on breeder’s contract master sheet if picked up at breeder’s location. By purchasing the puppy from Cypress Arrow Cane Corso, you are automatically agreeing to the following contract by law whether it be in Louisiana or outside of Louisiana.
I/we the purchaser(s), have read, understand the following contract and Buyer agreement.
Sex of pup:__________________DOB:_________________Markings:______________________
Sire:______________________Dam:_________________________Registration: Full or Limited
You may print, mail or scan and email back to [email protected] – No registration will be released or completed until contract has been returned to Cypress Arrow Kennels.
Conditions of Sale
1. Breeder warrants that the above-described puppy/dog is being sold as purebred Cane Corso registerable with the International Cane Corso Federation (ICCF) &/or American Kennel Club (AKC) or any other dog registry accepting AKC or FIC. The registration papers will be provided to the buyer or registered/pre-paid by Cypress Arrow Cane Corso and mailed from AKC directly to you or the new owner once completed. This dog is not to be used in any kind of cross breeding. It must only be bred to a pure bred, registered Cane Corso . Breeding is only acceptable if full registration (NOT limited) is given/sold with this puppy. Cypress Arrow Kennel name MUST ALWAYS be the initial/first name on the registration papers when registering the puppy and CANNOT be re-named without our permission.
2. Breeder warrants that the above-described puppy/dog is in good health and has received age appropriate vaccination(s) and worming(s). A veterinarian health certificate will be provided at time the puppy leaves the kennel (if required or traveling out of state). Buyer is required to have a licensed veterinarian examine the pup within 5 business days after arrival or pickup. If the Buyer’s veterinarian determines the general health of this dog is unsatisfactory, the Buyer may return the dog to the Breeder (at the Buyer’s expense) with a written statement from the examining veterinarian, and the Breeder will replace the dog - no refunds. The Buyer should understand the replacement puppy will be of the same quality, though, not necessarily from the same sire and dam. The delivery costs of the replacement puppy will be the Buyer’s responsibility. This provision is valid only if the dog is in the same condition as when it left the breeder's kennel.
3. In the event of sudden death of the puppy (within 90 days of purchase) due to congenital heart failure or other congenital defect/illness... the Buyer must notify the breeder within thirty(30) days and provide the breeder’s veterinarian with a death certificate and autopsy report and a replacement puppy will be provided when available per our terms.
Genetic 24 month Guarantee
Cypress Arrow Kennel offers a 24 month health guarantee from date of puppy's birth. We (the Breeder) guarantee purchaser that our dogs will be free from OFA/Pennhip (.60 or greater on breed quality dogs) or “Severe” crippling Hip Dysplasia on companion dogs and from any form of Epilepsy from the date of birth of the dog to their 24th month of age. Show or breeding quality dogs are guaranteed to pass Pennhip 60% or better. If your dog is diagnosed with the above defect the breeder will provide a replacement puppy with a comparable pedigree from a comparable litter. Size and color cannot be guaranteed upon replacement, only sex - no refunds. This could be a lengthy process. Breeder will select the replacement puppy. You will not have to give the other puppy back to the breeder, however the dog must be spayed or neutered and a veterinarian paper of proof must be sent back to the breeder that the surgery was done before a replacement is given. NO MONIES are refunded. Cypress Arrow is NOT responsible for ANY veterinarian cost associated with the owner's puppy at any time since that is responsibility of owning a dog.
This guarantee does not cover coccidiosis, parasites, cherry eye, viral or bacterial infections, dermoids, hypoglycemia, skin conditions, sickness, female breeding issues (unless a show prospect is noted by breeder), Distemper, Coronavirus, Parvovirus, Kennel Cough, torn ACL, .....undescended testicals (unless show prospect is noted by breeder), or any other disease/illness /conformation issues not mentioned. In the unlikely event you suspect your dog to have severe hip dysplasia or a fatal life threatening congenital defect (if we agree in advance to guarantee), the following procedures must be followed in order to qualify for the replacement.
Hip Dysplasia /Fatal Defect Replacement
1. If you suspect “Severe” Hip Dysplasia, immediately notify your veterinarian and arrange to have the dog’s hips x-rayed. You must have your dog’s hips x-rayed by or on 26 months of age (no later) but not before 1 ½ years of age. This guarantee is void if Hip dysplasia is found after 26 months from the date of birth of the dog. The breeder does not guarantee the puppy will OFA certify or pass but only not be rated as "severe" hip dysplasia unless on breeding quality dogs which must pass. We guarantee a breeding quality dog must pass Pennhip 60% or better.
2. If “SEVERE” Hip Dysplasia is detected by your veterinarian, a copy of the x-rays must then be submitted to us for our veterinarian to review. In addition, a copy of the x-ray must be submitted to the OFA at your expense and the OFA must find the dog to be “Severely Dysplastic”.
3. The assessment provided by your veterinarian must state with certainly that the Hip Dysplasia is indeed hereditary (genetic) and not the result of improper care of your pet. Hip Dysplasia can also be caused by diet (overfeeding), too much exercise at a young age and continuous crating. MAINTAINING THIS PUPPY IN AN OVERWEIGHT CONDITION WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID THIS GUARANTEE. THE SELLER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VETERINARIAN BILL INCURRED BY THIS DOG. The Buyer further agrees to follow the Seller’s recommended feeding program, and keep the dog from becoming overweight and keep the dog off of slippery surfaces and stairs as they are growing as well as not crating the puppy for long periods of time.
At ANYTIME----THE BREEDER MUST BE CONTACTED AND CONSULTED BEFORE THE DOG IS TO BE EUTHANIZED FOR HIP DYSPLASIA or any other reasons. FAILURE TO DO SO RENDERS THIS GUARANTEE NULL AND VOID AND NO REPLACEMENT PUPPY WILL BE GIVEN. (see our legal breech of contract compensation below)
4. If the dog is found to have any life threatening defect that affects the dog’s quality of life, a veterinarian report and statement must be submitted for our approved for a possible replacement puppy. We will guarantee a replacement WITHIN REASON of any life threatening congenital defect. Death or injuries beyond the breeder’s control are not guaranteed.
5. Before ANY puppy will be replaced, your vet must provide a statement that says dog has been spayed/neutered or needs to be euthanized. Please contact me (the Breeder) prior to spaying/neutering or euthanizing a dog or this contract is null and void. This guarantee is also null and void if the dog is a female and she has been bred. All expenses involved in this agreement would be the buyer’s responsibility.
6. Should the buyer of this puppy fail to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, upon court awarding decision of "BREECH OF CONTRACT" the buyer agrees to pay the breeder of the puppy up to $10,000 in compensatory damages and for damages to the Kennel reputation and mishandling/treatment of the purchased dog.
1. Buyer agrees that if it becomes necessary to give away , sell or otherwise dispose of this puppy/dog, for ANY reason, buyer will notify BREEDER before taking such actions so that the breeder may assist in finding a new home for the puppy/dog (AFTER temperament evaluation) or the breeder will take the dog back herself without question; BUYER AGREES NOT TO PLACE THE DOG IN ANY RESCUE FACILITY; BUYER WILL RETURN THE PUPPY TO BREEDER (SELLER) (AT BUYERS EXPENSE) OR AT LEAST ALLOW BREEDER TO BE INVOLVED IN FINDING A SUITABLE HOME - Breeder has ALL rights to take back puppy FIRST before the dog is re-homed. Buyer agrees NOT to sell, lease or consign this puppy at any time. No monies are refunded back to the buyer since the breeder must invest in training, vet checks and rehabilitation if needed before the puppy is placed in another home. The breeder will take full responsibility of the puppy once the puppy/dog is brought back and registration is signed back over to the breeder. The Buyer also AGREES that at anytime the breeder has all rights to do a home inspection check on the puppy and/or take possession of the dog if for any reason the dog is suspected to be mistreated or be abused. This guarantees that the puppy will not go into the wrong home and be abused or allowed to harm others.
2. Buyer agrees that the puppy will reside in the home of the Buyer, and be provided with a good quality diet, and all age appropriate shots, and worming on regular schedule as detailed by the breeder. The buyer agrees to accept full responsibility for confining the dog to a suitable fenced yard, never chaining the dog, or excessively crating the dog, nor allowing the dog to roam free .
3. Buyer also agrees that this puppy/dog will not be used in the sport of dog fighting/combat of any type. Basic obedience training is priority in sake of the puppy/dog and buyer agrees to invest monies and/or time into the training as often as possible. (Breeder can help in finding a reputable trainer in your area if needed). Basic obedience training is MANDATORY not optional prior to the puppy's 12th month birthday or all warranties are void.
4. If these commitments are not met and the safety of the dog is compromised, the dog will be removed from the buyer’s premises and ownership revert back to the seller with no refund to the buyer. This contract and signatures also will be sent in to AKC and ASPCA for record and possibly attorneys and county/parish sheriff's depratments.
5. This agreement is made and signed by both parties to insure the well-being and protection of this puppy/dog. If the buyer breaches any part of this agreement, the Breeder is released from any obligations under this agreement and the buyer will be subject to a lawsuit for breech of contract up to$10,000 as stated above. This agreement is non-transferable if puppy is sold/given to another person and is governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana.
*****This contract shall PRECEED any and others prior to this date in header.
Cypress Arrow Kennels
152 Highway 8
Lena, LA. 71447
Cell: (318) 715-5812
Email: [email protected]